Friday, October 25, 2013

Dash Churn Quilt Finish and Celebration Etsy Sale

Happy Friday!!

My finish for this Friday is my aqua and orange dash churn quilt.  This was my work in progress last Wednesday (Oct 16th) blogged about here

 
I decided to quilt this quilt echoing the straight lines so that I could try out my new walking foot for my Bernina.  It is so much less stressful trying to quilt straight lines with a walking foot and machine that actually work! 

I might be doing more of this straight line quilting even though it does take longer than my favorite meandering.  I love the look it gives, it almost makes little "pillows" in the quilt.

 
For the back of the quilt I used an fun gray slightly wonky grid print.  This baby quilt is now listed in my etsy shop.



Now onto the celebration!

This fall I launched two new patterns, Arrows All Around and On a "Jelly" Roll, started this blog, and reached 100 admirers on etsy so  I feel a need to celebrate!  How about a special Meadow Mist Designs etsy sale? 

Please use the code Celebrate from now until November 15th for 20% off everything in the store!  Get a jump on your holiday shopping for your loved ones (or yourself).

With the 20% off, you can choose any three Meadow Mist Designs digital patterns for $14.40 or get a three piece sewing accessories set for $32 (the coupon works on custom accessories too).  I hope you take a look around my shop and get a head start on your holiday shopping :)

I am linking up to Link a Finish Friday, Whoop Whoop Fridayand Finish It Up Friday
 

 




4 comments:

  1. Whoop, Whoop! Love your orange and aqua churn dash. It turned out lovely with the straight line quilting. (My favourite) Congrats on all the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the churn dash and your colour choice make it fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little quilt and I love the orange! Also like the straight line quilting, it really makes everything stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour combo! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!