Sunday, November 16, 2014

New Colorways of Cracker Lattice at Camelot Fabrics (Free Pattern)

I designed a pattern for Camelot Fabrics (free on their website) back in June of this year and since then, Camelot has produced the pattern in 6 different colorways.  I love seeing a quilt in different colors as the pattern can look so different using different colors, prints, and values.  Here are the 6 colorways offered by Camelot Fabrics as free patterns: (The titles contain links to the patterns.)

1.  London Fog



2.  What’s Cookin’ 


3.  Heavy Metal




4.  Botanical


5.  Elixir




6.  Scented

I hope that if you make a Cracker Lattice quilt that you will consider adding it to the Meadow Mist Designs flickr group :)

I am linking up to MOP Monday @ Tweety Loves Quilting, Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, Fabric Tuesday @ Quilt Story, and Sew Cute Tuesday @ Blossom Heart Quilts, and Show and Tuesday @ Freshly Squeezed Fabrics.





6 comments:

  1. They're all great, but I LOVE the heavy metal colourway, and the London Fog (course, I have to love that one as I was born in London!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great in all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am always amazed about how the same pattern can look so different just choosing different color combinations! I love the warm one, so bright and cheerful! And the others are amazing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Cracker Lattice quilt-thanks for sharing where to get the pattern-I am always on the lookout for simple but cute patterns for charity quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good. Thanks for some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all looking great, but mostly I love the scented one. Kind regards, Annett

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!